Browse Product Categories
Why Did This Passion of Mine Start?
6 years ago when I lost my husband to pharma used on him to treat Crohn’s, I had to redefine who I was, what I wanted, where I was going.. in fact every minute detail of my life was rattle to the core. But through this whole process I have learned, had revelations, and insights on a number of things.
- Be happy, no matter what you’re doing or who you’re with make a conscious effort be genuinely joyful.
- Don’t waste your time on stress.. let’s face it, there will never… be enough hours in a day, or money in your pocket, so you are better off just finding peacefulness in knowing it does work out.
- Energy out equals energy in. If you are projecting negative energy, you are also attracting negative energy. Project yourself in a manner of positivity, kindness, consideration, and love and that is what you withdraw in!
- Life is remarkably and sadly too short. Let me ask you this, the last funeral you attended, did you stand there thinking, boy he sure made a lot of money rest his soul? Probably not! Your gold and the treasures you leave your family will have very little to do with money. It was family dinners, long walks, unexpected hugs, it was love that your family will remember most. Live life fully!
- Nothing prepares you for some things you encounter in your life, like losing a child or a spouse. There’s no place to tuck that stuff in your brain.. it will change you almost to an unrecognizable point, and that’s okay, I think it’s supposed
Peace and light everyone
Welcome to Hippy Chick Natural Solutions
A natural way to heal!
Hippy Chick Natural Solutions, LLC does not in any way make claims to diagnose, treat, or cure one’s disease. Our products are not FDA approved. In compliance with the FDA Regulations: We do not encourage anyone to use our products in place of prescribed medicine and as with any supplemental, we encourage you to consult a doctor before use.
- All of our edibles are hand crafted and hand poured.
- All products are THC free.